This 26 inch kids' Hybrid Bike is the ideal multi purpose, geared bike for 13 year olds upwards with a minimum inside leg of 78cm. The handlebars can be lowered or raised within a range of 54mm and adjusting the seat height is easy to do at home with the quick release system. This means a Frog Bike will grow with your child making it a great investment.
The Frog Hybrid 73 and 78 are part of our Push The Limits range for older riders. With Push The Limits Frog decals and Neon frame colours available your children can grow with Frog Bikes all the way to adolescence.
The Frog 78 offers total independence, with wide tyres and a sturdy frame it is perfect for doing a paper round on the road or flying down forest trails with friends at the weekend. You also have the option to attach a pannier rack to the frame for transporting school books and sports kit.
Wheel Size: 26" inch
Why buy a Frog 78?
- Lightweight but sturdy Frame making the bike easy to ride and carry
- Tektro brakes with easy to reach brake levers. Better braking and speed control means improved confidence for young riders
- 8-Speed Shimano easy-change thumb-shifter gears makes changing gear and riding up hills childsplay
- Patented Frog cranks maintain a low Q-Factor (the distance between the pedals) for easier pedalling. A reduced distance between the pedals allows for maximum leverage on the pedals increasing efficiency and speed
- Quick release seat post for easy height adjustment
- Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks
- Reflectors, mudguard and bell included
Buy a bike from Larkfield Cycles and your first service is on us!
Simply pop the bike back to us and leave it with us for 1-2 working days, where we will make sure the bike is running as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
We recommend you bring the bike back to us around 6 weeks following your purchase, and will honour this service up to 3 months.
If you require a more comprehensive service please check out our workshop page here